Mothers Protecting Abused Children From Glenn Sacks & Angry Fathers

I have been researching my own name trying to find out what is being said about me and my case. I found this posting:

RightsForMothers.com
August 3, 2009

Glenn Sacks and His Cult Continue to Stalk Child Abuse Survivors

"This is from
Jennifer Collins today on her site.

{Glenn Sacks & his followers conceal child abuse
They just don’t stop! Do they?
August 3 2009 – I just received this message a few minutes ago:}

Why is this poor girl still going through this???
"


How come mothers understand that this is not right?

Don’t the father’s rights groups see that this is wrong as well?

This shouldn’t be about fathers vs. mothers this should be about All parents protecting All children from abuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment