Michael London Perjures Himself Under Oath.

Michael London issued a report to the court stating that our mother missed phone calls and visitation with us because she wasn’t that interested. My mother can proved that she was denied visitation by Michael London.


Michael London Affidavit November 1992:

Interestingly Holly was not observant of the phone schedule and failed to call on a scheduled evening. Further she extended her stay in Boston causing her to miss one of two scheduled visits with the children. I arranged for a supervised visit between the children and Holly on September 4 1992 just 2 days before the children were returned to her. Although she contacted me several times from Boston to tell me of her desire to see the children, she seemed more concerned with arranging her affairs in Boston.”

September 1 1992 Transcripts:

Holly:
I just spoke to the kids… I want to know what, what I can do through you guys ‘cause they want to see me and Zachary started crying. So I just said I you know, I said I’ll see you in a couple of days, but I’ll call Mike London, and, and he’ll know more so.

Michael London:
As soon as I know when then I can call them and tell them that you know when they’ll be seeing you…

Holly:
Okay, so I just need to know if I came back tomorrow could I see them? Or you know, what are my chances?

Michael London:
I don’t know if I can find somebody who will uh, uh who will be able to do it tomorrow night. I just don’t know if I can or not.

Holly:
Because I don’t want to be accused of not coming back to see my own kids or anything like that!

Michael London:
No well well, mean, that’s no (laughter) what do you mean accused of not coming back to see them?

Holly:
I just I just feel like a lot of things that I say get twisted so I just want to make sure everything’s really clear! If I can see my kids tomorrow night, I will come back tomorrow morning! If there’s a chance I can’t see my kids I don’t see why I should rush to come back if I can’t see them anyhow.

Michael London:
Well I don’t know what, what to tell you. Uh um if, if you come back, uh I’m hoping, yeah that you would be able to see them, but with the supervisor now not being available, I don’t know what arrangements I can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment