Hennepin County Family Court Services Report is Inaccurate

The report says that my mom called saying that my father made us eat tomatoes (which we are allergic to) and after their investigation they found out he only offered them to us. Zachary and I have asthma and allergies. Mark and Rena used to induce asthma attacks by blowing cigarette smoke in our faces and by forcing us to eat foods we are allergic to. Here is the phone conversation referring to tomatoes.

August 1 1992

Holly:
This is Holly… I’ve called you several times and there was, well um there was a concern about visitation on Wednesday night.

Michael London:
Okay um was uh was that with the tomatoes?

Holly:
Yes


Michael London:
Yes

Holly:
But

Michael London:
I just found out about that.

Holly:
Okay, um…

Michael London:
And I spoke with mark about it.

Holly:
Okay

Michael London:
So there’s, there’s no, no problem. No concern with it at all.

Holly:
Okay so he’s not gonna’ give the children tomatoes on Sunday?

Michael London:
No no. Ttat was not a concern. He uh I spoke with his, and uh apparently somebody sent him a letter to that effect as well.

Holly:
Right Laurel (my lawyer) did.

Michael London:
Yeah, so not that, that should not be a concern at all.

Holly:
Okay well isn’t it inappropriate already though, for him to do that to the kids?

Michael London:
To do what to the kids?

Holly:
Tell them they’re gonna’ have to eat a food and go back and forth with Jennifer about whether shé is allergic to it or not….

Michael London:
Why don’t you uh, put uh, put them on the phone and I’ll talk to them….

Michael London.

And, I understand that uh, uh there was some discussion about some food that you guys were gonna’ eat?

Jennifer:
MmmmHmmmm…

Michael London:
What was that?

Jennifer:
Tomatoes. And I said that I can’t have tomatoes. It started up, he said. ’I have I’m growing tomatoes a foot long and you can ha, have, we can cut them on your sandwich.’
No I can’t”’
He said ‘Yes you can.’
And I said ‘No I can’t and I mean no I can’t.’.

Michael London:
Oh okay. Well I talked to your dad about tomatoes and you’re not gonna eat tomatoes.

Jennifer:
Okay?

Michael London:
Okay! So you don’t have to worry about tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment