The Charley Project - Personal Web Blog of Meaghan Good

Written by Meaghan Good
The Charley Project

"I am the sole webmaster/owner/creator/administrator/whatever of The Charley Project, one of the largest missing persons databases on the internet. I live and breathe missing people. On my website I only write the facts of a person’s disappearance, not what I think about it. But I can’t help forming opinions, about specific cases and about missing people in general, and that’s what this blog is for."But see that is not true! Meaghan has written seveal lies about our case! Even though I have confronted her about her inaccuracies in MY case she refuses to retract them from The Charley Project website.

I know that many of you said that I should ignore her. However I can not let her lies remain unchallenged, especially since some people may misinterpret this site as a legitament Missing Persons Site.

Meaghan Good, The Charley Project
 
 
Meaghan Good
The Charley Project http://www.charleyproject.org/
Server IP Address: 64.69.41.217
Server IP Decimal: 1078274521
The Charley Project 15276 Main Street (PO Box 647)
Venedocia Ohio US 45894
Phone: 1-419-667-3131
Email:administrator@charleyproject.org
Email:
Good_128@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment