Hennepin County Guardian ad Litem - Michael London (8/1/92)

The judge had issued an order, that we were not to be left alone with our father. However Michael London defied that order several times leaving us alone with our father for “just a few minutes” here and there. That was enough for him to threaten us! (Here are transcripts from a conversation my mother had with Mr. London about him leaving us alone with my father at his car.)

August 1 1992

Holly:
… I’m kinda concerned about what Jennifer told you that last time you got upset with her. She told Dt. Cline that you yelled at her.

Michael London:
Now you were standing right ther. Did I yell at her?

Holly:
I think you raised your voice to her and I don’t think you listened to her. When a child expresses a concern to the guardian ad litem aren’t you supposed to listen to ém?

Michael London:
Alright, well, us, I, I

Holly:
She said, she said…

Michael London:
Holly Ann let me tell you something Dear, you’re hearing things that don’t exist.

Holly:
There was someone there with me who heard it to.

Michael London:
Well okay.

Holly:
Jennifer told you she didn’t want to go to the car (and be alone with Mark.). We offered solutions o that they wouldn’t have to go.

Michael London:
Alright right now.

Holly:
Aren’t you supposed to be for the kids? I just don’t understand why you’re not listening to them.

Michael London:
I am listening to the children. Okay? Ah….

Holly:
The kids didn’t want to go to the car but you’re making ‘em anyhow.

Michael London:
Well you know, the ,the sometimes kids don’t want to do things that they have to do.

Holly:
Well see when someone abuses them,

Michael,
If they don’t want to do homework, they have to do homework,

Holly,
This is different mark abused them.

Michael London,
I know, ahh, ahh,,

No comments:

Post a Comment