Holly Collins Medical Records 1988+, After Separation

August 30 1988: We witnessed my father beat my mother up during visitation exchanges from 1988 until 1990. Here is an example of one time when my mother was hospitalized after he beat her up in front of us.
December 21 1990: Rena Peters (Collins) was hit Holly with her car (in front of children.)

August 28, 1992: Confirmation of past, severe, sexual abuse: There is more than enough evidence to prove the abuse from my father, but I am not going to reveal the most private records of even more sick, sadistic violence. It is inexcusable that anyone would post such personal accounts of abuse to a rape victim in a public forum as my father and his supporters have done. I have provided enough information for any reasonable person can certainly deduct that domestic abuse did occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment