Zachary's Messages to Mom

These are some of the messages Zachary wrote to my mom when we were at my father's house.

“Dear Mom,

I hope we see you soon. I’ll miss you. I love you very very much. I hope we go home soon to Massachusetts. Please come get us. It’s only been one day and I already miss you a lot… Please come and get us soon and let’s go home! Zeke”

“I hope we go home soon and get back to our house in Marblehead. I love you very much!”

“Dear Mom, I’m crying right now because I miss you… I really really miss you. I can’t wait to see you. I can’t wait to go to Marblehead. I can’t wait to see all of our friends in Marblehead, especially you. I love you very much! XOXOXO!”

“I understand that you’re having problems…” I hope we see you soon. I love you very much!”

“I can’t wait to go home. I can’t wait to see our other animals. I love you very much.”

Dear Mom,

I love you very much. I miss you very much and I can’t wait TO SEE YOU! I WANT TO GO HOME!”

Dear Mom,
I hope we see you soon. I wish you called today. I want to go home now!”

Dear Mom,

I love you very much I can’t wait to see you. Too bad we couldn’t see you today because I miss you very very much!”

Dear Mom,
I’m crying right now because Mark is being mean and Jennifer is being a total brat. I want to see you really bad because I love you and I don’t love Mark. I miss you very much. I can’t wait to see you. I love you very much! Zeke”
~Zachary 9 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment