September 23 2008 - Holly Collins, Foxs News VIDEO



Tom Lyden said that “2 separate judges gave custody to the father.” That is false! Only one judge gave my father custody. In fact another judge in the same court gave my mother full custody of my little brother! Tom Lyden also said “Psychologists accusing the mother of psychologically manipulating the children.” Where does this guy get his information? All of the psychologists who had contact with us admitted that we were abused by my father! The Hennepin County family court evaluator disregarded their testimony and was the one who suggested that my mother may have been responsible for our fear of our father.” Personally I did not like this reporter at all. He was pushy, rude and trying to sensationalize our true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment